230 Posts of Junior Clerks in Punjab Public Service Commission
PPSC has announced 230 Posts of Junior Clerks in Punjab Civil Secretariat, Lahore. Given below is the portrayal of 230 Posts of Junior Clerks in Punjab Civil Secretariat, Lahore through PPSC.
|Name of Vacancy||Junior Clerks|
|Basic Pay Scale||11|
|Total Number of Seats||236|
|Other Quota (if any)||45|
|Posting||Civil Secretariat Lahore|
|Last Date to Apply||11-11-2016|
How to Apply for the Posts of Posts of Junior Clerks in Punjab Public Service Commission ?
- Download the PPSC Challan Form / Fee Form
- Pay the fee in any bank mentioned on Challan form.
- Apply Online for Posts of Junior Clerks jobs ⇒ Apply Online for PPSC
- Be careful while applying online. Don’t forget to Edit PPSC Application if made any mistake.
- Prepare for the Written Test.
Syllabus for the Post of Junior Clerks in PPSC
One paper written test of MCQ type of 100 marks of 90 minutes duration comprising questions on General Knowledge, Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics for non-Muslim Candidates), Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science and Computer Skills about the usage of basic software like MS Office, Internet and e-mail.
General Instructions for the Posts of Junior Clerks in PPSC
- To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other ID document will be acceptable.
- Candidates are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions for Candidates-2016” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their online applications complete in all respect. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
- Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 10-11-2016 up to 12:00 PM. Candidates should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
- It is mandatory for Candidates to deposit 400/- under Head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.