322 Jobs in CTD Punjab 2017- Counter Terrorism Department Punjab Jobs
|322 Jobs in CTD Punjab – Counter Terrorism Department Punjab Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15-03-2017|
|Organization||Counter Terrorism Department Punjab|
|Required Qualification||Bachelors from a HEC recognized institution.|
Description of Jobs:
322 Jobs in CTD Punjab. Recruitment to 322 (including 5% posts reserved for minorities & 5% posts reserved for women) permanent posts of “Corporals (BS-09)” in Counter Terrorism Department Punjab.
Nature of Job / Basic Pay Scale:
Jobs of 322 Corporals in CTD Punjab on Regular basis / with BPS 09 + Rs. 54,500/- Counter Terrorism Allowance.
Required Qualification For Jobs in CTD Punjab:
Place of Posting :
Anywhere in Punjab.
Total Number of Jobs:
There are total 322 Number of Jobs of corporals in CTD Punjab
Quota (if any):
- women – 5%
- minorities – 5%
Who Can Apply For Jobs in CTD Punjab?
Both male & female can apply. Candidates must have domicile of any district of Punjab.
Syllabus of the Test For Jobs in CTD Punjab:
One Paper MCQS type written test of 100 Marks 90 Minutes Duration comprising questions relating to the qualification of the post & General Knowledge including Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ehics for Non-Muslim candidates), Geography, Basic Maths, English, Urdu & Everyday Science.
Age Limit For Jobs in CTD Punjab :-
18-25 (on the last date of submission of application)
Physical Standards For Jobs in CTD Punjab:-
- Height 5’-7” (for males)
- Height 5’-2” (for females)
- Chest 33”-34.5” (for males)
- Average weight according to age & height
- Physically fit
Minimum physical fitness:-
- One mile running (in 8 minutes for male)
- One mile running (in 14 minutes for female)
- Chin up = 03 (only for male)
- Push up = 20 in 90 seconds (only for male)
- Sit up = 20 in 90 seconds (only for male)
Eyesight standards for Jobs in CTD Punjab:-
- Distance eyesight = 6/6 (with glasses)
- Close eyesight = Normal
How to Apply for Jobs in CTD Punjab:
- Candidates can download application form from the NTS website (nts.org.pk)
- Test shall be held at all divisions of Punjab (Date, time and venue will be intimated on the Roll Number slip and NTS website).
- Candidates shall submit Application Form duly filled in in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form. Eligible candidates list shall be uploaded on NTS website after 10 days of receipt of applications. Last date of submission of applications is 15-03-2017.
Advertisement for CTD Jobs in Punjab 2017
You can download the advertisement for CTD Jobs in Punjab from the download link posted below.