4000 Nurses Jobs in PPSC (Punjab Public Service Commission)
Punjab public service commission has announced 4000 Charge nurses jobs in Health care & medical Education Department. 4000 Charge Nurse will be recruited by PPSC for BPS 16.
Status & reserves posts:
Charge nurses will be recruited on ”regular” basis. There are 120 posts reserved for disabled & 200 posts for minorities.
Qualification required for Charge Nurses jobs in PPSC:
Following qualifications are required for Charge nurse jobs in PPSC:
- a. Sc. Nursing Generic (Four Years) and valid Registration from Pakistan Nursing Council; or
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery and valid Registration from Pakistan Nursing Council.
Preference shall be given to the Graduate of Government Institutions.
Download Ad for 4000 Charge Nurse jobs in PPSC
Age limit for Charge Nurse recruitment in PPSC
To be able to qualify for Charge Nurse jobs, applicant must be: 21 to 28 + 08 Years General age relaxation in upper age limit = 36 Years as per Government of the Punjab S&GAD circular letter No SOR (S&GAD)9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012 on 08-08-2016
- DOMICILE: any district of the Province of Punjab issued on or before closing date.
- GENDER: Only Female can apply for PPSC Charge Nurse job
- PLACE OF POSTING: Various Hospitals in the Punjab
Syllabus for Written Tests for Charge Nurse Jobs via PPSC
One paper MCQ Type Written Test of 90 minutes duration relating to Prescribed Qualification of the post will be conducted.
Download application form for 4000 Charge Nurse jobs in PPSC