MBBS Admission in Fazaia Medical College Islamabad 2016-17
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission in Fazaia Medical College Islamabad 2016-17
- Has appeared in entry test conducted by NTS for admission by Ministry of Health Sciences.
- Minimum 60% marks in SSC & HSSC (Pre-Medical) or equivalent qualification.
- British Advanced Level Certification with Biology, Chemistry and Physics. The score should be over 60% (Pre-Medical) in the IBCC Equivalence.
- Candidates with ‘O’ and ‘A’ Levels (with 3 subjects out of which Biology and Chemistry are essential subjects) or other equivalent qualification like Overseas High School Certificate, British General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level), International Baccalaureate, Advanced Placement, etc. need to obtain equivalence certificate (with minimum 60% marks) from Inter-Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC), Pakistan.
- SAT-II score equal to or more than 550 in each of three subjects, two of which should be Biology and Chemistry, and third may be a science or of a humanities subject. SAT-II Score should not be more than 2 calendar years old as on the date of application.
Applying on the Basis of SAT for Overseas candidates
Limited seats are available for candidates seeking admission on the basis of SAT-ll. It is responsibility of the candidates to ensure entry of SAT-ll Score in online Registration Form. Candidates applying for Overseas seats have to pay tee and allied charges in US Dollars.
Fee Structure for MBBS Admission in Fazaia Medical College Islamabad 2016-17