Higher Education Commission has announced Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2016-2017 Phase 3. This phase III is part of PM Laptop Scheme that was commenced in 2014. Here you can get complete information about
- Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2016-2017 Phase 3
- Registration for Prime Minister Laptop Scheme Phase 3
- Eligibility Criteria for Prime Minister Laptop Scheme Phase 3
- How to Apply for Prime Minister Laptop Scheme Phase III
- Last Date to apply for Prime Minister Laptop Scheme Phase 3
- Distribution Date for Prime Minister Laptop Scheme Phase III
Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2016-2017 Phase 3
Eligibility Criteria for Prime Minister Laptop Scheme Phase 3
Given below the detailed eligibility criteria for PM Laptop scheme 2016-17
- Enrolled in any Public University/ Govt. Technology College before 30th June, 2016
- Students of PhD.D/MS/M.Phil or students of any equivalent 18 years program
- Students of 1 year or 2 years Master Program or any other equivalent 16 years program (Morning or Evening)
- Students of any 4 years of five years BS Program (Morning / Evening)
- Students in any Govt. Degree College /Post Graduate College within jurisdiction of ICT or FATA
- Students of Allama Iqbal Open University.Virtual University for the programs mentioned above
- Students from AJK and Indian Occupied Kashmir
Ineligibility for Prime Minister Laptop Scheme Phase 3
A brief synopsis of the ineligibility for PM Laptop Scheme Phase III
- Students enrolled any private college / universities/ DAI etc
- Students enrolled in Government degree & postgraduate colleges except of ICT and FATA
- Students who have availed from this scheme from any Federal or Provincial Govt scheme
- Foreign nationals, except students from Indian Occupied Kashmir
- Any other students not listed above and/ or as identified and decided by the Steering Committee.
Distribution Scheme for PM Laptop Scheme 2016-17 Phase III
- All students of PhD, M.Phil, MS or equivalent program students in any public sector HEI.
- 2.5% quota (total 2500 laptops) for students of Virtual University (VU) & Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU)
- 5% Quota (total 5000 laptops) for students studying in Government Polytechnic institutes or Government College of Technology.
- 5% Quota(total 5000 laptops) for students of degree and postgraduate colleges of ICT and FATA.
ONLINE Registration for PM Laptop Scheme 2016-2017 Phase III
If you are eligible to receive laptop under PM National Laptop Scheme as per the eligibility criteria given above, you need to have ONLINE registration for it. In order to apply for ONLINE Registration of Prime Minister Laptop Scheme , follow the given below link & update your profile for Prime Minister Laptop Scheme Phase 3.
Apply ONLINE for PM Laptop Scheme
Registration Form for PM Laptop Scheme Phase III 2016-2017
Advertisement for Prime Minister Laptop Scheme Phase 3
You can find advertisement for Prime Minister Laptop Scheme Phase 3 given below. Click below to download the advertisement for PM Laptop Scheme phase III.