Download Pedagogy and Educational MCQs (Part 1)
6. All of the following can be signs that a child is gifted, except
(a) Early development of a sense of time
(b) Interest in encyclopaedias and dictionaries
(c) Uneasy relationships with peers.
(d) Easy retention of facts
7. If heredity is an important determinant of a specific behaviour, what prediction can we make about expression of the behaviour in identical twins reared apart compared to its expression in fraternal twins reared apart?
(a) Fraternal twins will express the behaviour more similarly than identical twins.
(b) There will be little similarity in the expression of the behaviour in either set of twins.
(c) Identical twins will express the behaviour more similarly than fraternal twins.
(d) The behaviour will be expressed as similarly by identical twins as it is by fraternal twins.
8. Frobel’s most important contribution to education was his development of the
(a) Vocational school
(b) Public high school
(d) Latin School
9. Of the following, the main purpose of state certification of teachers is to
(a) Monitor the quality of teacher training institutions
(b) Provide for a uniform standard of entry-level teacher competency throughout the state
(c) Exclude from the profession those not trained in pedagogy
(d) Exclude from the profession those who are mentally unhealthy
10. The key difference between evolutionary and cultural change is that evolutionary change alters __________ whereas cultural change alters ____________.
(a) Reproduction; environment
(b) Heredity; environment
(c) Environment; behavior
(d) Development; learning