PPSC Announces PMS Exams 2016-2017 – Complete Information
PPSC PMS Exams 2016-2017
PPSC has announced PS Exams 2016-2017.
Basic Scale, Name, Number Of Posts And Department
- Services & General Administration Department.
- 25 POSTS
- (16 on open merit, 06 for Disabled Quota & 03 for Minorities Quota)
- ii) ASSISTANT DIRECTOR
Punjab Local Fund Audit Department
- (03 Posts on open merit)
iii) EXCISE & TAXATION OFFICER
- Excise & Taxation Department
- 02 POSTS
- (01 post for Minority Quota and 01 post for Disabled Quota)
Qualification Required for PMS Exams 2016-2017
Graduate (Second Division) from a recognized University.
Age, Important Note And Remaining Pr-conditions About PMS Exams 2016-2017
21 to 28 years on 1st January 2016-2017. In the case of officials serving in connection with the affairs of the Federal Government who are domiciled in the Punjab as well as the officials serving in connection with the affairs of the Punjab Government having at least 4 years service, the upper age limit shall be 35 years. For disabled persons, maximum 10 years relaxation in upper age limit shall be allowed as per Punjab Civil Servants Recruitment (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1976.
Important Note about PMS Exams 2016-2017
As per Government of the Punjab, S&GAD Notification No. SOR-III(S&GAD)1-25/94(P) dated 29-11-2012, Punjab Delegation of Powers (Relaxation of Age) Rules, 1961 shall not apply to the posts of the Government required to be filled through Combined Competitive Examination conducted by the Punjab Public Service Commission.
Pre-Conditions for PMS Exams 2016-2017
The cutoff date for determining the eligibility as far as age is concerned shall be the 1st January 2016-2017. However, the candidate must fulfill and complete all other pre-conditions/qualifications for the examination on or before the Closing Date as given in this Advertisement. The candidates will produce the original certificates at the time of Psychological Assessment and Interview to authenticate their claim in the application form.
Compulsory Subjects for PMS Exams
Subjects For PMS Exams 2016-2017
Passing Criteria for PMS Exams 2016-2017
A) candidate must secure 40% marks in each paper and 50%. Marks in the aggregate I.E. 600 to qualify for written examination. Qualifying candidates in the written examination must also secure 50% marks in the interview /viva voce to be finally selected.
B) No Change/addition/deletion/alteration of optional subjects mentioned at the time of submission of online application form will be made and no further representation will be entertained.
C) Incomplete/wrongly filled optional subjects in the online application forms will be rejected. No further representation on this issue will be entertained.
D) Change in the priority/selection of examination centres shall not be allowed.
Psychological Test & Interview of PMS Exams 2016-2017
i. Negative marking will be done and 0.25 Marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in the MCQ type paper of general knowledge.
ii. Non-Muslims candidates have the option either to attempt paper on Islamic Studies or “Ethics” (Combination of both Subjective & Objective Type).
iii. All the candidates shall take all the compulsory subjects.
iv. Detailed outline of Compulsory Papers may be seen on the PPSC website.
Last date to Apply for PMS Exams 2016-2017
- To appear in test/interview/Viva Voce only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other ID document will be acceptable.
- Candidates are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions for Candidates-2016-2017” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their online applications complete in all respect. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the.candidates.
- Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 10-11-2016-2017 up to 12:00 PM. Candidates should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
- It is mandatory for Candidates to deposit Rs.700/- under Head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
Candidates residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
Disabled candidates are not required to deposit application fee.