Punjab Youth Internship Program – 25,000 Paid Internships
Punjab has announced its Youth Internship Program for 2015. A total of 25,000 internships have been made available and all of them will be paid. The emphasis is on attracting graduates who haven’t been able to find employment till now or are unemployed at the moment.
Here are the detailed requirements. Make sure you are eligible before you apply.
- Age should be between 18 to 30 years
- Must have completed 16 years of education OR
Technical/Vocational Diploma holders, Sub-Engineers, Health Technicians, Paramedics, Agriculture & Livestock Technicians
- Must have HEC/Technical Boards recognized Degree/Diploma attained from a Local, Foreign, Government or Private institute
- Must have Domicile of The Punjab Province
- Must have a valid CNIC or Form B
- Must have passed out in the year 2012 or onwards.
The six month internships will pay graduates Rs 15,000 per month and payments will be made through Easy Pay Cards. At the end of the internship, graduates will get an internship certificate.
We applaud this initiative by the Punjab government as it will offer young graduates invaluable experience and a chance to get a foot into their respective fields. We just wish schemes like this were available to youth from the other provinces as well.
How to Apply?
If you have any queries, you can call the Youth Helpline at 0800-12345.