Software Automation Engineer
E2EworxFull time Full day
Industry: Software Development
E2Eworx is looking to add 2 to 3 more resource for Automation QAE( / ) position.
Software Automation Engineer(6 Months to 3 years of experience)
Salary: Market competitive
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field
- 6 Months to 3-year Experience
- Previous experience working as a QA automation engineer.
- Have Knowledge of Cypress, Cucumber, Mobile IOS, and Android automation
- Have worked in testing automation frameworks like selenium and qtp.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
Why join us?
- Work 5 Days a week ( Enjoy work-life balance)
- Modern work environment.
- Comparative salary, Benefits.
Perks and Benefits:
- 20 Paid Holidays
- Monthly gym allowance
- Performance-based bonuses
- Advance salary (need-based)
- Annual Recreational Trips
- Team and company-wide dinners
[ Apply at: career@e2eworx.++++++++++++ ]
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.