Senior Relationship Manager - Priority Clients (Lahore)
Standard Chartered BankFull time Full day
The role requires the person to work with different stakeholders within the Bank to fulfil client’s financial needs and provide the clients with seamless service.
- Acquire New to Bank Priority Qualified Clients
- Provide service to the clients from the assigned portfolio such as dormancy removal, service requests etc
- Cross-sell products to the clients post clients need identification
- Increase WM Penetration in the assigned portfolio by adding New to Wealth Clients
- Migrate clients to digital channels for regular banking transactions
- Consume and convert the assigned leads
- Maintain Client Contact as per prescribed contact guidelines
- Implement Client Journey interventions for Priority
- Achieve the assigned monthly NSR budgets spanning deposits, wealth management, FX and assets
- Achieve the assigned monthly CASA Footings Budget
- Work with the branch staff on improving the branch NPS score
- Maintain the AOF & WM discrepancy level at Zero
- Achieve the monthly assigned Strategic Focus budgets including CA LCY Deepening, Qualified Priority NTBs, New to Wealth Clients, Deepening of AUM to convert Unqualified Priority to Qualified Priority
- Activate/ Migrate clients on digital channels i.e. I-banking, e-statements, sc mobile as prescribed in the Scorecard
- Conduct Periodic Risk Review of the Clients from the portfolio
- Update KYC of the Clients from the portfolio as and when needed
- Follow all the processes and guidelines laid down in Branch Operations Manual for client transactions, service requests and risk management
- Follow the internal processes for WM & Assets Product bookings
- Responsible for identification, assessment, monitoring, controlling and mitigating risks related to AML acting as first line of defence
- Ensure that no activity or action can lead to any reputational risk for the Bank
- Ensure that all activities and actions in dealing with clients are complaint with Anti Bribery & Corruption Policy of the Bank
- Ensure that all activities and actions in dealing with the clients are in line with the group guidelines on Treating Customers Fairly
Regulatory & Business conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead by example to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Comply with local laws and regulations and Bank’s policies and procedures in all tasks related to performing the assigned tasks and duties
- Branch Operations, Centralized Operations, Segments, Products, Client Experience, HR, Client Acquisition, Client Care Centre.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 28/09/2021. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.