Senior Software Engineer
Chargebee IncFull time Full day
Chargebee provides a global subscription management platform that delivers fast time-to-value with exceptional service and support. Our mission is to empower businesses of all sizes to maximize their growth potential and revenue by adapting quickly and increasing customer loyalty.
The role of Senior Software Engineer is essential to helping Chargebee achieve our mission by helping us build product capabilities that allow our customers to reduce friction as they rapidly grow.
What you will be doing:
- Extending and expanding our backend architecture and writing awesome highly maintainable and scalable code
- Building robust test code, partnering with our product managers, to ensure high quality deliverables
- Help make decisions on the tech stack weighing various considerations including maintainability, current team expertise, scalability, security etc
- Working with other team members to jointly develop solutions to technical problems including reviewing designs, code and other artifacts
- Identifying risky code and working with leadership and the team to mitigate quality and scale related issues before they happen
- Familiar with delivering high scale systems in highly controlled environments such as accounting or other compliance related applications.
- Experience with cloud native applications and understanding how to build high scale systems.
- Experience with a clustered or distributed environment dealing with high load processing under such an architecture
- Must be well versed with agile environments and working with a distributed team.
- Prior experience with AWS cloud infrastructure, ideally familiar with IAM, EC2, ECS and other core AWS components
- Familiarity with Document Store technologies
- Familiarity with Unix type environments
- Experience with NodeJS, Python or Java based architectures
- Experience with relational warehouses, ideally with direct experience with MySQL, MemSQL or other similar databases
We are Globally Local
With a diverse team across four continents, and customers in over 60 countries, you get to work closely with a global perspective right from your own neighborhood.
We value Curiosity
We believe the next great idea might just be around the corner. Perhaps it’s that random thought you had ten minutes ago. We believe in creating an ecosystem that fosters a desire to seek out hard questions, and then figure out answers to them.
Customer! Customer! Customer!
Everything we do is driven towards enabling our customers’ growth. This means no matter what you do, you will always be adding real value to a real business problem. It’s a lot of responsibility, but also a lot of fun.
Job Type: Full-time
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.