Software Quality Assurance – Manual
Systems LimitedFull time Full day
Systems Limited is looking for a Software Quality Assurance – Manual :
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- 3+ years experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black-box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Telco experience is a plus
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.
HBLFull time Full day
Senior Analyst - (2100062E) Description JOB PURPOSE To be an integral member of the team by providing support and showing initiative to manage transactions and support the team in meeting business objectives to retain HBL’s competitive position in the local...
Gateway Operations Agent
DHLFull time Full day
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS. Would you like to become part of the world's most international company? A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active...
Migration Health Physician
United Nations PakistanFull time Full day
Under the overall supervision of the Chief of Mission (CoM) and the direct supervision of the Chief Migration Health Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for the carrying out the following duties and responsibilities in relation to the Migration...