Red BullFull time Full day
Supports and manages key business information systems and highlights opportunities through data insights.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
1) DISTRIBUTION & SALES SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT (Salesflo)
- Support system setup & rollout in new distribution partners across the country;
- Support on system’s trainings for Red Bull and Distribution Partners’ teams;
- Ensure accurate Master Data is maintained by all Red Bull Distribution Partners;
- Setup and manage price and promotion;
- Control number of users and ensure Red Bull is being billed correctly.
2) DEPLETIONS MANAGEMENT (Red Bull HQ Global Sales Systems)
- Maintain accurate Sales data in Global Depletions in accordance with the HQ standards;
- Support Commercial Team on:- New Distribution Partner roll-out in Depletions;
- Ensure daily automatic uploads are working well;
- Maintain Outlet Master Data quality in Depletions.
3) SALES REPORTING & INSIGHTS
- Highlight sales, distribution and execution opportunities through data insights;
- Share Trade Sales reports monthly to MEWA Commercial Team;
- Support National Trade Marketing Manager with Perfect Store Action plans;
- Support Off Premise manager and Country Manager with monthly/quarterly business reviews;
- Support Off Premise manager and Country Manager with Annual Business Plan.
4) PERFECT STORE AUDIT SETUP
- Support National Trade Marketing Manager on the Perfect Store Audit (PSA) project setup: Review store list; Ensure all Outlets have the correct Segmentation.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- 2 to 4 years of prior experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite:
a. Required: Excel (Advanced) and Powerpoint;
b. Desired: Power BI, Power Query.
- Organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads and manage the expectations of peers and managers;
- Adapts quickly to new environments and learns new skills fast;
- Strong Communication Skills and ability to present information.
Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business/Economics
Fluent in English
Travel up to 50%