Product Manager Chef
Broadpeak TechnologiesFull time Full day
5 year(s) or above experience
- Working with food technicians
- Staying ahead of consumer taste trends
- Develop new seasonal recipes and menus and keep up with the latest trends
- Oversee food preparation, checking that all kitchen staff are performing their duties
- Monitor equipment quality and order new equipment as needed
- Initiating, planning and implementing new product development projects
- Brainstorming ideas for new products or existing product modifications/add-ons
- Following recipes and formulations to create small
- Identifying ideal food additives to be used in product development
- Degree in food product management, food technology or a related subject
- Experience of 3 - 5 years in food industry as a chef / food innovator
- Experience in pastry / beverages section is a plus
- Experience with high quality cuisine
- Creative and innovative thinking
- An understanding of ingredients and nutrition
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.
Admin / Finance Officer
Click JobsFull time Full day
Prepare and post receipts, deposits, purchase orders, invoices, refunds, and other standard bookkeeping tasks Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable Review and process reimbursements Prepare, track, and reconcile ledgers and budgets Prepare and submit payroll Create financial and inventory reports...
Migration Health Physician
United Nations PakistanFull time Full day
Under the overall supervision of the Chief of Mission (CoM) and the direct supervision of the Chief Migration Health Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for the carrying out the following duties and responsibilities in relation to the Migration...
Dot XFull time Full day
Job Description Managing large amount of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner. Should have ability to meet recovery targets. Should have strong follow up ability and presence of mind. Candidate must be confident, self-motivated, and active. Should have...