Experience Management - Supervising Associate-Pakistan
EYFull time Full day
Our Experience Management (EM) team is committed to providing our client-serving professionals with relevant experiences to promote career development and growth. As an Experience Manager, you will be identifying talent with specific skill sets to build diverse teams supporting our clients. You'll build relationships at all levels and be a trusted and strategic business advisor to our business leaders. You'll also interact with various business functions, including finance, operations, and business development, and be a crucial piece in helping to drive our business in meeting strategic goals.
You will work to successfully execute resource/scheduling assignments that are complex and require extensive relationships with engagement managers. You'll focus on matching resource needs with availability while taking into consideration skills required, personal preferences and engagement risk. You'll coordinate with other EMs and client service leaders to balance workloads and address staffing needs as required.
Your key responsibilities
Assign appropriate client service personnel to engagements by accessing information, reviewing options available and presenting recommendations based on policies and client requirements. Challenge, as appropriate, scheduled hours and personnel to make sure of efficient utilization of resources.
- Promote and monitor the sharing of resources; network with other team members across regions and service lines to address resource needs and/or conflicts.
- Identify and address scheduling risks (e.g., excessively high/low utilization, morale issues, performance issues, staff/engagement/client issues). Take action to decrease individuals' unassigned time and balance the workload of engagement teams.
- Resolve conflicts with engagement team members to identify appropriate alternatives in a timely manner considering engagement requirements and developmental goals of supported staff.
- Build relationships and communicate continually with client service personnel to identify personal schedule preferences and/or career development goals.
- Focus on engagement needs by appropriately prioritizing staffing decisions.
- Counsel supported personnel as needed/requested; raise issues to leadership as appropriate.
- Work cross-functionally with other support functions, including recruiting, talent, and visa and immigration, to best support client servers.
- Read, review and interpret utilization and scheduling reports. Utilize scheduling tools to assist in forecasting hours, tracking utilization and monitoring headcount. Communicate data to leadership and drive strategic conversations to track plan utilization.
- Raise critical and complex issues identified to EM leadership.
Skills and attributes for success
Strong analytical skills; detail-oriented
- Very strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficient at negotiation skills and conflict management
- Ability to be creative and "think outside the box"
- Moderate understanding of Excel
- Strong client service focus; responsive to requests and maintains a sense of urgency in resolving issues.
- Comfortable working longer hours as needed
To qualify for the role, you must have
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 plus years of relevant experience. Experience in a professional services firm desired
Ideally, you'll also have
Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Some supervisory experience
What we look for
We're interested in knowledgeable professionals ready to take ownership for spotting trends and improving our processes. You'll need to be naturally curious, ready to learn and have a genuine passion for improvement. If you're aiming to influence change within a world class organization, all while developing your own career, this role is for you.