Broadpeak TechnologiesFull time Full day
8 year(s) or above experience
- Collaborate cross functionally on the execution of our first Edible store in Pakistan, and successful run the launch campaigns
- Maintain a marketing plan that supports corporate initiatives and establish a local marketing plan that is pertinent to Pakistani market
- Provide business analysis and develop plans to address opportunities and issues
- Ensure the successful implementation of all new innovations and initiatives
- Responsible for all back-office accounting and P&L management
- Establish regular update meetings with the team to keep them on task and track success
- Oversee the development of new stores
- 8+ years of franchise experience
- Experience with startup + marketing is a plus
- Preferred experience in retail/ franchise/ food & beverages industry
- Strong ability to build relationships / influencing skills / problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of competitive landscape in country
- Ability to be flexible and handle a variety of tasks in a growing and emerging brand
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to travel as needed.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.
Migration Health Physician
United Nations PakistanFull time Full day
Under the overall supervision of the Chief of Mission (CoM) and the direct supervision of the Chief Migration Health Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for the carrying out the following duties and responsibilities in relation to the Migration...
Dot XFull time Full day
Job Description Salary: PKR. 20,000 – 30,000/Month We need staff for our organization regarding tax and accounts related work. Job description includes preparation of monthly workings for withholding statements. Submission of withholding statements. Preparation of Financial Statements of Individuals ,...
Principal Database Analyst
AscertiaFull time Full day
Do you find it interesting to work with databases? Does comparison of relational databases and no SQL databases captivate you? Do you fancy relational databases, OLTP and cache servers with enterprise architecture involving ETL and message brokers? An exciting opportunity...