Business Development Officer
Click JobsFull time Full day
Click Jobs is looking to hire a skilled professional for its ‘Business Development Officer’ post. The applicant selected for this opening will contact landlords as per daily planned leads. Further, he (or she) will be responsible for effectively communicating project offers, following up Landlords and Agents for deals maturation/healthy relationship management (and keeping them updated on our chosen property concerns), renegotiating property prices with Landlords, and creating a proper database of landlords and agents. We want a self-driven and detail-oriented business development officer to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales. To be successful as a business development officer, he/she should be adept at negotiating business deals and making sound decisions that will benefit the company. Ultimately, an exceptional business development officer should have strong business acumen and demonstrate excellent management, communication, and analytical skills.
Business Development Officer Responsibilities:
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Dealing with potential Landlords to present company offers and negotiate business deals.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Contacting potential and existing Landlords/Agents on the phone, by email.
- Providing insight into company development and competitive positioning.
- Developing and sustaining a long-term relationship with Landlords/Agents.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
Business Development Officer Requirements:
- Master’s degree in business management or administration, marketing, or related field.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to communicate and influence effectively over the phone and web.
- Proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Intense multitasking, time management, and target achieving skills.
- Problem Solving, Identify and solve problems promptly.
- Good knowledge of CRM practices and systems.
- Customer-oriented attitude with professionalism.
- Prior experience of 1.5 years for sales.
- Self-motivated and driven by targets.
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Must know how to manage a professional database.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong business acumen.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work with UK Company
- A chance to deal with UK Clients directly and enhance your expertise in Sales Department
- An international working environment and a unique opportunity to learn from foreign trainers.
- An opportunity to train the next generation who wants to pursue their career in sales.
- Competitive salary and incentive package
- Rigorous training and exposure
With appropriate experience in this job role, you can move on to other job roles in this field like:
- Business Development Manager
- Training Manager
- Team Leader
Timing: 2pm- 10pm (Monday-Saturday)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Category Business Development, Sales
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.