Business Development Manager- CCL
MaerskFull time Full day
Maersk is looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic Business Development Manager - CCL for Maersk Pakistan. External Sales position is an individual contributor position, directly reports to Reefer & Cold Chain Area Sales Manager and will be located in Lahore, Pakistan.
- High exposure sales role in one of the largest Reefer exporting area in the world.
- A truly international, open and engaging working environment.
- A wide range of international career opportunities.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic environment.
- Able to map customer needs and along with product team propose end to end cold chain services that meet customer needs/pain points.
- Develop the Cold Chain footprint for Maersk customers in Pakistan.
- Manage assigned customers and budget base; pursue and secure business in line with the corporate and regional objectives.
- Develop customer value propositions for all appropriate business opportunities. Strive for consultative sales to distinguish market presence by effectively probing and identifying needs and suggesting solutions to help customers
- Manage the selling process to customers, including pricing and contract negotiations
- Research and understand the territory to identify and establish business contacts with potential customers
- Research and analyse competitive and industry trends (e.g. analyse sales statistics, prepare reports, study literature regarding new and existing services and monitor sales, prices, and services of competitors); recommend appropriate measures
- Ensure Customer Relationship Management tools (Salesforce.com and others) are updated on time and with high-quality data
- Account management: Take full responsibility and ownership of customer and their requirements
- Deliver volume and targets of his/her own while remaining focused on relationship building
- Follow up various sources for new business opportunities, projects to generate new business and customer acquisitions
- Handle the issues that might rise during customer on boarding and assist the customer during this process
- Continuously improve product knowledge and sales skills
- Build close relationship with key stakeholders i.e. Product Management, Customer Service, Operations and Finance departments
We are looking for
- University degree in a related area
- At least 2 years of sales experience in logistics and services or container business preferably in cold chain logistics
- Willing to travel
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Excellent networker, interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding the needs of the business and of the customer
- Energetic, self-motivated, and dedicated
- Willingness to be a team player
- Result-oriented with strong planning and organizational skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to undertake challenges and take the initiative
- Good command of Microsoft Office applications
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.