Program Manager, Service Management
DHLFull time Full day
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our "Insanely Customer Centric" Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- Monitor, review and interpret existing and proposed changes to occupational H&S regulations, Leadership/ Training/ Communication/ Initiatives.
- Participate in design and ensure development, implementation and continual improvement of service management policies and processes covering such areas as Change, Incident, Problem and Service life-cycle Management. in line with overall divisional business strategy and objectives, and Group guidelines and policies.
- Implement changes and approve RFCs based on CRB meeting reviews.
- Ensure and monitor all changes made by the Network, security, applications and operations teams in the production environment rigorously adhere to the IT change management policy and process.
- Use structured approach to ensure production changes are made sufficiently in advance to ensure changes are planned, tested, communicated and delivered with little or no business disruption.
- Develop appropriate plans to ensure that they meet their objectives, referring back to any that have been backed out or have failed, and ensuring that the appropriate actions have been taken.
- Monitor and analyze Network/Telephony infrastructure failures to ascertain the true root cause(s) with appropriate actions identified and carried out to ensure similar failures are not repeated.
- Review and analyze incident, problem and change records to determine any trends or apparent problems that have occurred and to take any opportunities to improve service quality.
- Ensuring that service management policies, processes and procedures documentation is updated and maintained as well as communicating IT service management strategy, process and procedures across IT.
- Deliver operational plans to deliver regular and accurate service management reports and dashboards for IT leadership.
- Plan and deliver inputs to ITSM team and ensure IT goals are accomplished in a timely and cost effective basis.
- Conduct capacity workload modeling and availability analysis.
- Forecast software license usage and requirements.
- Bachelor’s in IT (preferable) or equivalent.
- 8-10 years' of relevant experience with at least 3 years' management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be a critical thinker with excellent business acumen skills.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit program.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.