Analyst - Investment Banking
HBLFull time Full day
To be an integral member of the team by providing basic support for transaction execution and providing support to the team in meeting business objectives to retain HBL’s competitive position in the local Investment Banking Industry.
- Assist both internal and external auditors and resolve audit enquires.
- Management of Investment Banking Expenses including correspondence with senior management/ processing approvals.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Maintain record of travel and out of pocket expenses.
- Due Diligence/Processing/Scrutiny of Bills etc.
- Maintain records of all fees received and receivable.
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions.
- Develop and maintain records for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash.
- Manage foreign remittances made with regards to transactions and coordinate with the Foreign Exchange Operations department.
- Act as the central point of contact to external and internal auditors and provide all requisite information.
- Adherence to laws, regulations, policies & Procedures set by external & internal regulators.
Minimum qualifications: Bachelor's or Master' s Degree - ACCA will be preferred
Minimum experience: 2 years' experience
Primary Location: PK-SD-Karachi
Work Locations: 7041-HBL Tower G-4 Block -7 KDA Scheme # 5 , Near Teen Talwar, Clifton Karachi Karachi
Function: Corporate Commercial and Investment Banking
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.