FAIR Consulting GroupFull time Full day
The PMO Analyst is responsible for providing PMO process and tool support for the Program office working on several initiatives.
This includes learning and maintaining full knowledge of the PM process lifecycle, supporting system maintenance and process evolution, System Delivery, Services, Product, and Project Managers.
You will work with the Clarity application in order to support users as needed, conduct process compliance reviews, and support the PMO portfolio by performing various PMO Ops business processes for tracking and control.
Skills/experience required: *
5-7 years’ experience in a PMO-Project Based environment.
- Prior reporting and/or database type experience would be desired along with any project management tools. Strong organizational skills,
- Must have good time management and multitasking skills,
- Must be able to work under pressure, must have strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Must be highly detail oriented and capable of applying a "big picture" viewpoint when assessing issues and determining resolutions.
- Must have proficiency in MS Office toolset.
- Experience with data base or reporting tools is a plus
- This resource will help the PMO office on several project initiatives.
- Candidates with prior reporting and/or database type experience would be desired along with any project management tools.
About the benefits: *
Do you love to learn? We do! Earn a 10% bonus for upskilling.
- Training and certifications are on us! You learn we pay!
- We like to have fun with biweekly social activities; annual team getaways, and you get to enjoy your birthday off!
- Give back and help where you can with four additional days off a year for community work
- Plus, a bonus loyalty program for our fabulous team members
- OPD for you and your immediate family plus IPD for your parents as well
- PK consultants of the year - a chance to work and live in Australia
Our Values: *
Our company lives and breathes one core value statement, to always be:
"FAIR – to our Employees, Customers, Partners and to the Community"
- PMO-Project Based environment * Reporting * Database
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.