Manager Quality Assurance / Monitoring
Click JobsFull time Full day
Position Grade: OG-1
Reports To: Unit Head Quality Assurance & Monitoring Local & Overseas
- This role is mainly responsible for Quality Assurance of Compliance Risk Review Reports of local and overseas branches and to perform theme based off-site reviews by directly requiring required data from the overseas branches This role also involves monitoring rectification of exceptions noted in the said reviews and escalations as per approved matrix.
- To perform Quality Assurance of Compliance Risk Review Reports [CRRRs] of branches on a sample basis with reference to exceptions noted, sample selected & areas covered.
- Maintenance of record of CRRRs of branches issued in 2020 (& beyond) and an inventory of observations highlighted therein. Obtaining rectification from the field units and escalations of pending issues.
- Follow-up for rectification of issues identified in compliance reports prior to 2020.
- To perform Off-Site Quality Assurance of On-Site Compliance Reviews of overseas branches by relevant compliance department at overseas; maintenance of related inventory and related escalations.
- Perform theme based off-site reviews by directly requiring required data from the overseas branches.
- To Review / revision of CRRRs checklists, used locally & overseas, on an annual or need be basis keeping in view the changes in regulatory guidelines.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Graduate/Masters with preferable knowledge of Branch Banking, Audit, AML/KYC/CDD & Prudential Regulations and other Banking policies/guidelines
8 years & above of experience in banking industry and with
- Advance excel skills.
- Sound [verbal & written] communication skills.
- MS Word and Power Point.
- Branch Operations especially account opening & maintenance.
- Team player with strong analytical and communication skills.
- Any other assignment as per directives of Line Management.
Job Category Accounting & Finance
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.