Broadpeak TechnologiesFull time Full day
3 year(s) or above experience
- Overseeing and directing construction projects from conception to completion
- Reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Overseeing all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- BS degree in civil or architecture engineering or related field
- Proven working experience in construction management
- Expert knowledge of constructing buildings, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Excellent time and project management skills
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.
Migration Health Physician
United Nations PakistanFull time Full day
Under the overall supervision of the Chief of Mission (CoM) and the direct supervision of the Chief Migration Health Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for the carrying out the following duties and responsibilities in relation to the Migration...
Office Support Assistant Lahore
UNFull time Full day
We are seeking to recruit a Office Support Assistant for our SDGs Project in Lahore. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply through the below link or proceed to the "APPLY NOW" tab https://estm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/job/1667 Minimum Education: Intermediate/A-Level Minimum Experience: 2 Years
MindbridgeFull time Full day
Following are the key responsibilities/skills for the role. Interpret and analyze business requirements to identify risks and design appropriate solutions Develop and assess the capabilities and limitations of the applications and technologies and recommend alternatives and solutions Provide guidance for...