Product Manager Chef
Broadpeak TechnologiesFull time Full day
5 year(s) or above experience
- Working with food technicians
- Staying ahead of consumer taste trends
- Develop new seasonal recipes and menus and keep up with the latest trends
- Oversee food preparation, checking that all kitchen staff are performing their duties
- Monitor equipment quality and order new equipment as needed
- Initiating, planning and implementing new product development projects
- Brainstorming ideas for new products or existing product modifications/add-ons
- Following recipes and formulations to create small
- Identifying ideal food additives to be used in product development
- Degree in food product management, food technology or a related subject
- Experience of 3 - 5 years in food industry as a chef / food innovator
- Experience in pastry / beverages section is a plus
- Experience with high quality cuisine
- Creative and innovative thinking
- An understanding of ingredients and nutrition
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.
Programme Coordinator, Access to Justice, Punjab
UNFull time Full day
UN Women, grounded in the vision of equality enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations, works for the elimination of discrimination against women and girls; the empowerment of women; and the achievement of equality between women and men as...
EHS Document Controller
EricssonFull time Full day
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and...
Principal Database Analyst
AscertiaFull time Full day
Do you find it interesting to work with databases? Does comparison of relational databases and no SQL databases captivate you? Do you fancy relational databases, OLTP and cache servers with enterprise architecture involving ETL and message brokers? An exciting opportunity...