Broadpeak TechnologiesFull time Full day
2 year(s) or above experience
- Assist with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments completing expense reports composing and compiling documents for meetings
- Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with the Management Team, and other members
- Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with prospects
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.
Assistant Child Protection Officer, NOA, PN# 10036966 - JO 31716
UNFull time Full day
Please apply for the position using UNHCR Careers Portal only (https://www.unhcr.org/careers.html) Procedure to apply through UNHCR Career Portal: 1. Select the link to access vacancies on UNHCR Career Portal. 2. Sign In to access your account or if you are...
Project Assistant (EVAW)
United Nations PakistanFull time Full day
Organizational Context United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women) strives to promote gender equality and women’s human rights, strengthen implementation of gender-sensitive policy and legislation, and eliminate all forms of violence against women. Attention...
Click JobsFull time Full day
We are looking for the services of “Accounts Intern” Fresh candidates are encouraged to apply. Job Details Industry: Accounting / Taxation Functional Area: Intern Total Positions: 1 Post Job Shift: First Shift (Day) Job Type: Internship Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan...