Creative Designer/ Artist
Broadpeak TechnologiesFull time Full day
3 year(s) or above experience
- Looking for creative designer/ artist to join our team for designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. If you are a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail please apply:
- Hand on experience in designing print media (logos, broachers, posters etc)
- Sets visual design strategy and execution of creative design on a variety of projects
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Design and prototype UX/UI for new and our existing websites and apps
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software (XD, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
- Stays up-to-date on trends in design and technology to allow the brand to remain culturally relevant, and evolve the design of digital properties accordingly
- 3+ years of experience designing UI/UX solutions
- Proficient in the usual design tools: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InvisionApp etc
- Creative (naturally), detail-orientated, and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication, presentation, and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment
- Strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia designs.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.
Lubricants Technical Advisor
ShellFull time Full day
The Role To provide front line technical advice to Shell’s customers and distributors. Coach and develop Shell’s Sales force on the use of the Shell lubricants portfolio. Troubleshoot and optimize lubricant consumption. This is a techno-commercial role in which the...
Project Assistant (EVAW)
UNFull time Full day
Organizational Context United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women) strives to promote gender equality and women’s human rights, strengthen implementation of gender-sensitive policy and legislation, and eliminate all forms of violence against women. Attention...
NestleFull time Full day
Position Snapshot Location: Peshawar, Pakistan Company: Nestlé Nutrition Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in science or Pharm D Position Summary Liaise and provide accurate information to medical/paramedical contacts about Nestlé's Infant Nutrition Products, their features, benefits and their appropriate use in compliance...