Executive Financial Planning & Analysis
Hasnain Tanweer Associates (HTA)Full time Full day
Executive Financial Planning & Analysis Job is available in Karachi for a multinational business solution provider. An ideal candidate must be CA/ACCA/MBA Finance from a reputable institute along with 3 to 5 years of experience in large-scale organizations related to Financial Planning and Analysis. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply.
Executive Financial Planning & Analysis Job’s role is to Prepare and analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators and prepare management reports on financial performance.
- Prepare and analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Prepare management reports on financial performance compared with budgets and prior year and analyze variances for the entire group.
- Assist in forecasting and budgeting activities for the entire group.
- Assist in collating data for in-depth analysis of income statement items from various software applications/other departments.
- Maintain structured data for various business lines over the period.
- Prepare financial models to support in decision making
- Prepare power-point presentations / other reports for management review.
- Provide support to finance team with ad-hoc requirements.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (excel and power-point)
- Working knowledge of ERP Software (Navision or Oracle)
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and processes.
- Prior experience of working in a multiple entity/geography set-up
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly, mention the job title Executive Financial Planning & Analysis in the email
Last date to apply is 30th October 2021
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.