Senior Manager (HRBP) South
Pakistan Telecommunication Company (PTCL)Full time Full day
WHO WE ARE
PTCL is a Leading Telecom Company of Pakistan, serving its customer base all across the country. With a mission to revolutionize the Telecom Industry, PTCL is providing the largest Integrated Information Communication & Technology (ICT) services in Pakistan.
PTCL provides a growth & development driven culture with dynamic learning opportunities to its employees which enables them to broaden their horizon and develop as true professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer where diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate. Our Corporate Values “We Care, We Put Customer First, We Work as One Team, We Embrace Change” are embedded in company culture resulting in a cohesive team environment, guaranteeing success of the organization and development of its employees.
The Zonal HR Business Partner (HRBP) position partners with the South Zone senior leadership to develop and implement strategic people management practices. The role provides guidance to a team of individual contributors (HRBPs) and supports the Human Resources needs for all business units in the South Zone. This job provides consultative Human Resources guidance and the delivery of Human Resources processes and programs to the departments' senior leaders. Zonal HRBP shall monitors performance of direct reports and ensures Human Resources initiatives are designed and implemented at the department level.
- Lead the team of functional HRBPs at Zonal level and support business in collaboration with Regional HRBPs.
- Steer strategic assignments in the Zone.
- Builds strong relationships with Business leaders and across the Human Resource organization
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR CoE to develop solutions, programs and/or policies.
- Ensures compliance with local and federal regulations and laws; actively identifies gaps, proposes and implements changes necessary to cover risks
- Champions Human Resources department initiatives and drives excellent customer service by partnering and consulting senior leadership on complex issues
- Supports the workforce by addressing employee concerns submitted through a variety of feedback channels
- Manages complex and difficult Human Resources projects cross-functionally; provides status updates and reports to leadership
- Resolves employee relation issues, leads and participates in investigations
- Proactively seeks opportunities to drive performance and process improvements and provokes positive changes in people management
- Oversee workforce planning, talent reviews, succession planning, recruitment, and training
- Manages the performance of at least 4 or more direct reports. This includes but not limited to:
- Holding regular one-on-one meetings with the employee to discuss performance/metrics and for continuous development
- Ensures team members understand business goals and recommends solutions
- Makes strong recommendations to department leaders regarding employee performance in relation to engagement, development and performance reviews
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Keep employees data up to date of their assigned business unit
- Manapges employee performance including coaching and performance improvement plans and makes strong recommendations regarding employee separation
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Master’s Degree required in Business Administration, HR.
- At least 10-12 year's of experience.
Primary Location �Karachi
Job Human Resource
Organization Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited BU
Job Posting Oct 22, 2021
Unposting Date Oct 29, 2021
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.