Broadpeak TechnologiesFull time Full day
3 year(s) or above experience
- Overseeing and directing construction projects from conception to completion
- Reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Overseeing all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- BS degree in civil or architecture engineering or related field
- Proven working experience in construction management
- Expert knowledge of constructing buildings, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Excellent time and project management skills
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.
Accounts Officer / Executive
NextBridgeFull time Full day
Nextbridge Pvt Ltd immediately requires 1 x Accounts Officer / Executive for one of its three offices based in Johar Town, Lahore. Responsibilities: Preparation & recording of all vouchers related to accounts payable and accounts receivable of the company. Review...
Office Support Assistant Lahore
UNFull time Full day
We are seeking to recruit a Office Support Assistant for our SDGs Project in Lahore. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply through the below link or proceed to the "APPLY NOW" tab https://estm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/job/1667 Minimum Education: Intermediate/A-Level Minimum Experience: 2 Years
Programme Coordinator, Access to Justice, Punjab
UNFull time Full day
UN Women, grounded in the vision of equality enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations, works for the elimination of discrimination against women and girls; the empowerment of women; and the achievement of equality between women and men as...