HBLFull time Full day
To be an integral member of the team by providing support and showing initiative to manage transactions and support the team in meeting business objectives to retain HBL’s competitive position in the local Investment Banking Industry.
Analytical &Problem Solving:
- Prepare and analyze complex financial models and requisite internal/external documentation (including but not limited to AIPs, Term Sheets, MOUs, Marketing Presentations, IM’s) to meet business objectives.
- Analyze companies from a financial, operational, and industry perspective and make recommendations not only to meet business objectives but also align understanding with Risk.
- Conduct sector studies such as Power, Oil & Gas etc. as and when required to aid senior management decision making.
- Support the Unit Head in provision of innovative & creative structuring solutions for clients to support their long terms financing requirements
- Prepare presentations for senior management/team member and clients as and when required.
Deal Execution & Management:
- Liaise with Risk, Corporate for relevant approvals and respond to queries in a timely manner to provide quick feedback and service client needs.
- Work effectively with Legal/Credit Administration Unit to draft and finalize documentation to ensure operational efficiencies.
- Support Risk and Compliance in provision of information pertaining to clients/deals and ongoing due diligence to ensure an efficient flow of communication.
- Be the focal point of contact for all queries to ensure adherence to the company’s risk and compliance processes.
- Achieve a standard of excellence with work processes and outcomes whilst adhering to all internal and regulatory policies to deliver on commitments and support on meeting business objectives.
Networking with stakeholders:
- Coordinate effectively with the customer, lawyers, other syndicate members and regulatory authorities for transaction related affairs to ensure process efficiencies.
- Coordinate effectively amongst stakeholders and professional service providers including legal counsel, accountants, rating companies, regulatory bodies, obtaining internal and external approvals to speed up the transaction execution process.
- Possess regulatory knowledge to be able to work closely and effectively with stakeholders and provide solutions to the team to resolve issues.
- Handle and liaise with multiple clients to meet the customers’ ongoing requests and ensure satisfaction.
- Deliver solutions and ensure responses to client queries and requests are managed in a timely manner.
Multitasking & Attitude towards work:
- Handle multiple assignments and ensure timely execution of work. Manage delivery through prioritization of tasks and effective time management.
- Display discipline and punctuality and be able to work under pressure so as to ensure deadlines are met.
- Display creativity and reliability towards deliverables. Commitment to continued personal and professional development to improve business practices.
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
Primary Location: PK-PK-Lahore
Function: Corporate Commercial and Investment Banking
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.