Lead Product Performance Digital Channels
HBLFull time Full day
Ensure effective & efficient management of the digital channel from a performance management perspective.
- Lead a team of Product Performance Managers
- Ensure that the performance of all Digital Channels are up to mark and channel services are up and running.
- Incase of unexpected downtimes or technical service issues, immediately take up with IT/Ops
- Define and agree with all stakeholders on SLA for acceptable thresholds in terms of customer complaints on these channels
- Come up with a monitoring process to bring the customer complaints within acceptable threshold.
- Work closely with DRU / CRU / Service Quality to monitor and track customer complaints and their timely resolution within acceptable TATS
- Work closely with all support teams ensuring customer complaints are resolved within time.
- Work closely with FRMU, legal, and other internal and external stakeholders e.g. BMP, SBP to ensure that customer frauds are within acceptable limits and dealt with.
- Plan and execute effective communication and awareness campaigns in terms of frauds and any other issues/downtime.
- Tracking, Monitoring and Reporting of Complaints and Frauds on fortnightly basis to Senior Management
- Work closely with marketing dept for Social media listening, customer sentiment monitoring, voice of customer and present the analysis to the management in meaningful way
- Analyze the Internal Service Monitoring Reports and Customer feedback surveys and present to the management in a meaning full way
- Coordinate and guide the front end teams for responding to play store / Apple store comments and reviews
- Training of customer front end / call center staff, FRMU, ADC IT & Ops for new products and services
- Prepare the production Issues tracker and Crashlytics Tracker and coordinate with Dev and QA teams to ensure all issues are resolved
- Ensure the Digital Channels Back office is fully equipped for the Ops and support teams to manage the operational tasks.
- Ensure Product tutorials and FAQs are always updated on website and other channels in coordination with Product Development Teams and Product Growth / Communication Team
- Ensure that transaction failures stay within acceptable levels and are duly taken up with ADC IT / Ops and development teams.
- Identify thematic issues from customer feedback and sentiments and work with product development to fix and resolve on timely basis
- Graduate/Master’s Degree from a reputable institute.
- 5 - 7+ years of experience in performance management of digital channels
- Team Lead experience of 2 - 3+ years
Work Locations: 7040-HBL Innovation & I.T Centre, Mai Kolachi 19-C M.T Khan Road Mai Kolachi Karachi Karachi
Function: Innovation and Financial Inclusion
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.