Human Resource Executive
Septem SystemsFull time Full day
Established in 2016, SEPTEM SYSTEMS is a technology, consultancy and services firm with a focal point of helping and assisting organizations to precedent amidst radical business and technology solutions.
SEPTEM SYSTEMS possesses an upright stature due to the pillars that surround our entire organization with a firm belief directed towards, INVENTING-Continuously leaping off cliffs and growing our wings on the way down.
INNOVATING-a substantial idea executed astonishingly and relayed in a way that is both intuitive and commodiously celebrates the magic of the original concept.
INSPIRING-Stimulating a sense of motivation among people around the globe. We collude with firms to frame and actualize powerful & prosperous business solutions. For organizations getting in touch with us, is equivalent to turning their business dreams and goals into immediate reality through accurate execution.
We have also joined forces with organizations such as UNICEF(United Nations International Children’s Emergency FUND), UNODC(United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime), SNG(Sub National Governance), TPI LUMS(Technology for People Initiative) and OPM(Oxford Policy Management) co-extensively creating an affirmative effect through both Business and Social well being optique.
Here at SEPTEM SYSTEMS, while perpetuating a magnificent service delivery caliber, we acquire an exquisite and penetrating technical skill set, frameworks & adequate practices including Enterprise Software Development, Website Development, Product Development, Digital Marketing and Data Sciences, which is achieved through impactful digital transformation.
Providing result driven business solutions to our clients as well as helping to accelerate their growth is our ultimate end goal.
Septem Systems is looking to recruit a skilled professional for its ‘HR Executive’ post.The candidate selected for this position will be responsible for Recruitment , Head Hunting , Setting up HR Process with in the company.
Job Responsibilities :
- Maintain the record of the employee profiles.
- Prepare all HR letters for employees and update them in system accordingly
- Looking after the employee’s health & life insurance, addition/deletion, claims accordingly
- Address employees’ queries on issues related to HR operations
- Technical Head Hunting & Recruitment.
- Aid Management in developing & maintaining HR Processes with in the company.
Experience: 2 to 3 years in HR.
- Proven HR work experience in Software Industry.
- Education: BBA/MBA in HRM is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English.