Phlebotomist, Clinical Laboratory (Multan)
Clinical Laboratory, Aga Khan University HospitalFull time Full day
The Aga Khan University Hospital invite applications for the position of Phlebotomist in Multan
You will be responsible to:
- verify each patient’s identification and check lab tests requisition slips and patient’s status through verbal questioning to ensure that he/she fulfills the test requirements for collection of correct samples
- perform accurate and gentle vein puncture procedures to collect blood, transfer the same into the specific container(s) according to test requirements on a daily basis to provide quality service
- label each patient’s sample container before collection of specimen according to the laboratory protocol to avoid mix-up of specimens
- follow safety precautions all times, dispose sharps in sharp container and maintain clean work area
- explain phlebotomy procedures to patients for special & routine lab tests according to the lab tests requirements as per laboratory protocol to ensure collection of correct sample.
You should have:
- Matric/Intermediate preferred with 1–2 years of experience of venipuncture on adults, as well as on paediatric patients
- ability to read and write
- knowledge of various collection containers
- good interpersonal skills
- willingness to work in shift duties.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements can apply on email@example.com
Please mention the position in subject line.
Applications should be submitted latest by July 18, 2021