Supply Chain Intern
Tetra PakFull time Full day
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Looking for a supply chain intern who will support Planning and Logistics Manager in applying the continuous improvement methodology and achieving the factory KPI'S
What you will do
The intern will be handling projects on.
- Warehouse Space Allocation and Space Constraints
- Fill Rate improvement
- Conduct review of SOPs at process for standardization and identification of improvement areas
We believe you have
- In the 3rd or 4th Year of bachelor’s degree in Management
- Thorough and high attention to detail
- Ability to work well within a team
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 5th July, 2022
If you have any questions about your application, please contact Zoiya Hafeez
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.