First Line Sales Leader
GSKFull time Full day
Posted Date: Jun 21 2022
To lead, manage, coach, and develop a team of Medical Reps through effective coaching and support to ensure proper customer (HCP) interaction in a defined area, as well as ensuring proper implementation of the sales and marketing strategies. Guiding the team to conduct all business activities as per plan and drive the team to deliver outstanding performance.
B.Sc, B. Pharm / BBA / MBA
5 years First Line Sales Manager experience in pharmaceutical sales
- Use extensive knowledge of the GSK selling approach to ensure the team is coached to the highest standard and skillfully work with team to develop their ability to deliver GSO. Coach the team in the development of clear ASMART objectives, robust strategies with supporting tactics and contingencies to plans.
- Utilize cross functional support to maintain execution success and track KPI’s with the team taking course correction actions on a regular basis and focus on building a strong collaborative team hence promote the importance of regular two-way feedback and act upon it to improve performance and the overall wellbeing of the team.
- Inspire and influence the team as a role model with mastery in disease, therapy area, market, and competitor knowledge. Equip the team to have in-depth conversations with the customers engage with them to inform on their treatment decisions in a seamless way stating the benefits and safety profile.
- Conduct powerful Performance/coaching conversations that build the coachee’ s capability and support their ongoing development across all levels of performance and consistently build capability in the team that drives the development of actionable business and territory insights.
- Coach the team to identify the root cause of territory business performance analysis through SA data and make rigorous mitigation plan.
- Completely understand the need to sell in a multi-channel environment and motivate the team to embrace multi-channel selling opportunities founded from insight and challenge the team to understand customer preferences, use the digital systems for monitoring progress and set multi-channel KPI’s that review regularly together for business improvement.
- Ensure team performance is in alignment with GSK cultural pillars, policies, and SOP’s.
- Guide the team to conduct all business activities as per plan and drive the team to deliver outstanding performance.
- Conduct meaningful weekly sales meeting as per the set agenda by addressing real issues and focus on each team member’s performance gaps.
- Maintain positive working environment for the team, collaborative teamwork, and inspiring culture.
- Discuss monthly performance (External & Internal) and update the check inns in workday on Qtr. basis.
- Lead high performance team and continuously manage team performance.
- Close liaison with key stake holder (CTC, SFE, SE, BI, Medical, Marketing) for smooth business execution.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.