The Coca-Cola CompanyFull time Full day
Our vision is loved brands, done sustainably, for a better shared future. We strive to provide cutting-edge excellence in ingredients, innovation, design, and marketing. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the timely placement of purchase orders and delivery of materials to meet planning/scheduling production and inventory control for raw materials and/or finished goods within approved guidelines. You’ll also coordinate the commercialization of new products/packaging and may occasionally plan/schedule production on a need as basis. We’ll looking for a candidate with exception planning experience that has a passion for the details and problem solving.
What You’ll Do for Us
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for providing the supply of raw materials for manufacturing operations, in order to maintain operations across all factories in line with Sales and Operating Plans (SOP)
- Manage planning parameters and related processes and objectives
- Liaise with key stakeholders including supplier, production planner, procurement team, and logistics
- Participation in regular review meetings with production planning and logistics to ensure material coverage
- Proactively review long lead time materials to ensure timely creation of requisitions to prevent stock outs and maintain safety stock level.
- Management of raw materials inventory within agreed budget guidelines
- Facilitate timely and accurate reconciliation of invoices and documentation with suppliers / accounts
- Work closely with freight forwarders to coordinate the delivery and receipt of materials
- Plan and monitor inbound containers with freight forwarders/agents
- Drive the performance of UISS Ingredients programs across Asia Plants
Purchase Order Management
- Create, release, submit and follow through of Purchase Orders to meet the demands of the Production plan and Product Commercialization requirements for dedicated material categories and across the different manufacturing sites.
- Review material planning suggestions and exception messages and activate materials/ingredients purchase,
re-schedule and cancellation accordingly to support the production plan.
- Follow through and monitor inbound deliveries with suppliers to ensure materials are available in-time for production and meeting inventory guidelines.
- Fix issues (problem solving) with the key stakeholders for ensuring continuity of supply
- Revise delivery schedule in a timely manner to communicate changes either internally or externally driven (eg, changes in customer priorities) to the relevant parties. Pull in or push out ingredients accordingly to ensure a healthy inventory situation.
- Liaise with Planning & Logistic teams, Warehouse, Product Portfolio teams, Production and Customer Services as appropriate.
- Ensure Purchase Order closure and perform Invoice verification with Finance & key stakeholders, as necessary.
- Provide monthly forecast to suppliers
Materials Inventory Management
- Purchase ingredients and materials in adherence to the inventory guidelines to support the production plan.
- Support the Materials Review Board (MRB) & AOS (Age of Stock) processes by ensuring inventory levels comply with company’s policy and write-off are minimized.
- Proactively support mitigation of raw materials inventory at risk and coordinate effort in minimizing ingredient write-off.
- Monitor stock availability at supplier’s
Supplier Management and Development
- Develop existing supplier by performing regular performance reviews on suppliers’ delivery and drive improvements.
- Manage supplier’s quality and performance by submitting non-compliance report and following through till closure.
- Perform root-caused analysis with suppliers and internal parties and ensure corrective actions are in-placed and complete closure of issues.
Qualifications / Competencies / Skills:
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience in a Supply/Distribution Planning role or material management experience, or Mathematics, Statistics, Computer science / Engineering, Data Science, Analytics / Engineering, Information Sciences, Business Intelligence / Analytics.
- Good working knowledge of SAP is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills with the ability effectively interact with all stakeholders in English.
- Strong analytical abilities
- Strong ability to create good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
What We Can Do For You
- Innovative Technology: We utilize and lead the market with our large supply chain network and state-of-art technology we use each day.
- Experiences: A global organization and the opportunity to learn and grow.
- Compensation & Benefits: Competitive benefits package that start on day one of employment
Materials Requirements Planning (MRP); Complaint Handling; Purchase Order Management; Material Scheduling; Stakeholder Management; Sharp Analytical Mind; Supplier Management; Inventory Management
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.