Intern Legal Central B
Jazz TelecomFull time Full day
Last date to apply: June 27th, 2022
What will Intern Legal have to do?
- To assist the litigation team in day-to-day tasks.
- To coherently collect and collate information for reporting purposes.
- To carry out legal research.
- To draft responses to legal notices and letters.
- To complete assigned tasks in the required manner and time frame.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Bachelors/LLM/LLB Degree or in the final year of LLB
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
Why join Jazz?
Jazz aims to prepare today's talented youth for the corporate world through structured programs that promote excellence and bring out the best in them. The Jazz Internship program is a full time project based paid internship.
We provide you with a challenging opportunity to catch a glimpse into Corporate Pakistan.