Senior Flutter Developer
XgridFull time Full day
Xgrid Mobile App Developers are skilled and talented professionals, who can design, develop, deploy and test breakthrough mobile applications. You will enjoy being part of an extremely talented, motivated team interacting with both business and development counterparts to capture key marketing requirements and translate them to products designed for our customers. Moreover, you will be encouraged to become active in the open-source communities. This will provide you unique exposure to the entire ecosystem (involving technology, community, customers, and partners) in the cutting-edge data center and cloud space.
The ideal Xgrid Mobile App Developer will have experience developing and delivering complex “enterprise-grade” mission-critical mobile applications for our data center and cloud customers. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic self-motivator, which is an absolute MUST in a startup environment. They will have a high customer and product delivery orientation, with the ability to both understand the “big picture” issues AND to drill down to detail.
## Job Requirements
- Design and Develop Mobile Applications using Flutter framework.
- Ensure that the performance & quality of developed applications meet industry standards.
- Cooperate with other developers in the process of building mobile applications
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
- Identify and communicate best practices for mobile application development.
- Use knowledge of software development and product feature integration in order to architect end-to-end solutions for our customers.
- Have the ability to lead the entire feature lifecycle (from design to delivery phases) of mobile applications and products. This includes:
- Ability to define and review architecture, implementation and test specifications to ensure that the product architecture continues to meet high levels of scalability, resilience and fault-tolerance;
- Ability to execute the implementation specs with a team of engineers; demonstrated knowledge of coding modules;
- Ability to drive the integration and automated testing (at unit, functional and scale granularities) efforts to ensure that the product meets the requisite production quality metrics.
- Demonstrate designs using documents, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams
- Prepare any and all other regular and special documentation as needed.
- Be involved in active discussions on open source community forums, code reviews, and proposing, implementing, and testing blueprints to design production-grade solutions for our customers.
- Investigate and analyze software issues.
- Identify and address performance, scale, and other bottlenecks; and fix bugs in existing software.
- Follow software development lifecycle processes.
- Share team leadership responsibilities, including:
- Mentoring, coordinating activities, improving engineering processes, inspiring and motivating others, working as a promoter of new ideas and technology solutions in virtualization and networking space.
- BS or MS in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering or related technical field
- 3 -5 Plus years of experience
- Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github.
- Proficient in multiple state management systems i.e. BLOC, Provider, Riverpod, GetX
- Experience in Swift (Objective C is a plus) and/or Android SDK (Kotlin)
- Experience in developing web, windows and mac applications with Flutter is a plus.
- Have a good understanding of the design patterns e.g. MVC, MVP, MVVM, VIPER.
- Familiarity with REST APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services.
- Familiarity with Networking, Camera, Offline storage and Maps SDK.
- Understanding of iOS/Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with local and push notifications.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience with Beta, Enterprise, App store and Playstore distribution.
- Experience with unit tests and architecting testable code.
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is preferred:
- Test Driven Development
- Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Strong grip and proficient understanding of version control tools, such as git, mercurial, SVN, as well as experience with other development tools such as Jenkins and JIRA, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Strong software debugging and problem solving skills.
- Strong skills in information gathering and requirement documentation.
- Quick learner and ability to adapt to customer driven fast-paced development environments.
- Team player with outstanding collaboration and teamwork attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Aptitude to learn new bleeding-edge technologies.
- Work with a global clientele of established industry leaders
- Exceptionally passionate, talented, and engaging colleagues
- Build large scale, innovative systems for mission-critical usage
- High-energy atmosphere of a young company, competitive compensation package with a strong benefits plan
- Freedom for creativity and personal growth
- Lots of video games, team outings, and fierce ping pong and billiard battles
- Paid Time Offs, flexible hours, and medical insurance for you and your family
- Mobile and Internet Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Catered lunches, plus a fully stocked kitchen
All Xgrid team members are proactive team players, respectful of our colleagues and customers. We have the embedded understanding that individual success comes only from team success. Team success is a product of Xgrid customer success.
Job Type: Full-time