Mechanical Hydraulic Supervisor
Hasnain Tanweer Associates (HTA)Full time Full day
Mechanical Hydraulic Supervisor Job is available in Karachi for one of the leading public-listed manufacturing company in Pakistan. Candidates having B-Tech (Mechanical)/ Diploma in Hydraulic along with 4 to 7 years of relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
Mechanical Hydraulic Supervisor is responsible for inspecting hydraulic lines and components to detect leaks, damage and wear and ensuring all equipment repairs and refurbishments are carried out safely and to the standards set by the company.
- To communicate with peers in performing mechanical/hydraulic tooling tasks, assist in identifying solutions and resolving issues when required.
- To observe and listen to operating machinery to detect malfunctions
- Responsible for inspecting hydraulic lines and components to detect leaks, damage and wear.
- To ensure all equipment repairs and refurbishments are carried out safely and to the standards set by the company.
- To arrange the allocation/assignment of work for the Mechanical/Hydraulic Tooling technicians in the department, ensuring all jobs are completed on time and within budget.
- To ensure the Workshop & Technical Services Manager is kept up to date on the day-to-day activities
- Excellent team management skills
- Strong leadership
- Effective Decision making.
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Mechanical Hydraulic Supervisor in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 30th July, 2021.