Broadpeak TechnologiesFull time Full day
7 year(s) or above experience
- Assist with the accounting month-end close and financial reporting processes.
- Able to deal according to US GAAP accounting
- Prepare and review monthly accounting journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations related to specific accounting areas
- Collaborate with FP&A and other cross-functional departments to ensure completeness of accruals
- Perform financial statement analysis and communicate findings to finance management.
- Provide financial reporting, audit, and compliance support, satisfying all requests timely and accurately with requested information
- Contribute to ad-hoc technical accounting research and analysis, including assisting in the evaluation and adoption of accounting standard updates, including documenting conclusions around complex and technical accounting areas.
- Identify areas for improvement and oversee continuous process improvement projects for areas of responsibility.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- ACCA, CA finalist
- Well versed in US GAAP accounting
- 7 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong financial modelling and Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.
Expert Digital Products
Jazz TelecomFull time Full day
Description : Grade Level: L2 Location: Islamabad Last date to apply: 15th Aug 2022 What is Expert, Digital Products? To continue and change the lives of our 70 million customers. We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team...
Mob Inspire (Pvt) LtdFull time Full day
Company Description Mob Inspire (Pvt) Ltd is a US based corporation and well established Technology Company with their development office in Islamabad, Pakistan and serving international and local markets. With an assortment of trusted clients, the company has thrived to...
MFS Integration Engineer
EricssonFull time Full day
About this opportunity The role will be working closely with the customer Group and OPCO technology teams as well as Mobile Financial Services Unit. Internally you will be required to work closely with program stakeholders such as CPM, Business Analysts,...