Broadpeak TechnologiesFull time Full day
7 year(s) or above experience
- Assist with the accounting month-end close and financial reporting processes.
- Able to deal according to US GAAP accounting
- Prepare and review monthly accounting journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations related to specific accounting areas
- Collaborate with FP&A and other cross-functional departments to ensure completeness of accruals
- Perform financial statement analysis and communicate findings to finance management.
- Provide financial reporting, audit, and compliance support, satisfying all requests timely and accurately with requested information
- Contribute to ad-hoc technical accounting research and analysis, including assisting in the evaluation and adoption of accounting standard updates, including documenting conclusions around complex and technical accounting areas.
- Identify areas for improvement and oversee continuous process improvement projects for areas of responsibility.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- ACCA, CA finalist
- Well versed in US GAAP accounting
- 7 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong financial modelling and Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.
United Nations PakistanFull time Full day
A. Organizational Context The United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat) is mandated by the UN General Assembly to promote socially and environmentally sustainable communities, towns and cities with the goal of providing adequate shelter for all. UN-Habitat has been a...
Programme Associate (Communication)-SC6, Islamabad
UNFull time Full day
WFP encourages female candidates and people with disabilities to apply. WFP seeks candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our humanitarian principles. Selection of staff is made on a competitive basis. We are committed to promoting diversity and...
MFS Business Analyst
EricssonFull time Full day
About this opportunity Mobile Money Business Analyst role is accountable for the design and ownership of Mobile Money common core solution in OPCO. This role will support partners to design solutions and take the role of solution architect in delivery...