Expert CRM Operations
EricssonFull time Full day
About this opportunity
We are now looking for an Expert Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Operations. You will be a part of the CRM Planning team that’s responsible for providing architecture, design, and implementation on the CRM Platform.
What you will do
- Analyze business requirements, identify System requirements and propose solutions.
- Performing UATs, upgrades, and deployment activities.
- Document project scope, results, functional requirements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced Agile environment to deliver requirements on a recurring schedule
- Outstanding understanding of CRM patterns, high availability, and architectural principles
You will bring
- Help with support activities
- Handle the organizational change
- Assist with Problem and incident management
- Perform system planning & Optimizations
- Work with business/IT stakeholders
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.