Paid Search Manager
Broadpeak TechnologiesFull time Full day
5 year(s) or above experience
- Who we’re looking for:
- We’re looking for an experienced Paid Search SME that is ready to use their knowledge of creating campaigns, optimizing for critical business KPIs, and reporting on their successes (and learnings) to lead the Paid Search practice at our organization. The Paid Search Manager will directly manage our Paid Search & SEO agency relationship, serving as the strategic lead for supporting internal marketing initiatives through the Paid Search channel.
- How you’ll make an impact:
- You’ll develop strategic, data-informed Paid Search plans working with our Paid Search AOR
- Though not responsible for executing campaign creation or optimizations, you will work directly with our Paid Search agency to monitor campaign performance, provide strategic direction on budgets and product priorities and overall ensure that our media budgets are working effectively at the business goals
- You’ll meet with cross-functional teams as the internal lead of the Paid Search channel, providing solutions to support brand marketing initiatives through your channel
- You’ll help leadership understand the impacts of our investments in Paid Search – both directly and indirectly through other channels – reporting out on performance weekly
- Work with our Website Strategy, CRM, Brand Marketing and Innovations teams to align digital activations with promotional windows, finding opportunities to unlock revenue through digital channels
- Work with finance to understand how the Search channel can be leveraged to propel the business towards revenue goals with ROAS-driven campaigns
- You’ll provide leadership to the Digital Media and larger eCommerce team
- Share industry updates around new channels, emerging trends and unique ways to optimize our digital business
- Think past the campaigns and analyze onsite and macro factors that may impact digital performance, never being afraid to ask questions and find the “why”
- You’ll be an integral part of an innovative, fast-growing team focused on revolutionizing digital media planning and activations, in the context of a multi-channel and data-driven approach
- And here’s what we think you’re like:
- You’ve got grit, agility and aren’t afraid of data or running in multiple lanes at once
- You’re known for your attention to detail, accuracy and willingness to work across teams (both internal and with agency partners)
- You have 4+ years of paid search experience with 2+ years of campaign execution (i.e. directly managing campaigns) experience and are both Google Ads and Google Analytics certified
- Your specialty is strategically pushing the limits of paid search programs to move the needle for eCommerce brands
- You have a firm understand of the role that Paid Search plays in a full-funnel media campaign and are able to make strategic recommendations for the channel based on how it will impact other channels
- You’re well versed in managing a Google Ads MCC with multiple accounts associated and leveraging cross-account conversion tracking when it makes sense
- You’re well versed in bidding strategies and optimizing for online conversions with ROAS KPIs in mind
- You have some experience in SEO, and thoroughly understand the relationship between Paid Search & SEO/Organic Search
- Your experience in the following platforms is a plus (though not a requirement): Facebook Ads / Business Manager, Adobe Analytics, DSPs, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok
- Your experience working at a digital media agency in a Paid Search capacity is a plus (though not a requirement)
- You have a working understanding of site tagging (development experience not required)
- Highly experienced in analyzing campaign data to inform optimizations within campaign flights, targeting, messaging and channel mix
- You’re experienced translating digital metrics to business objectives, effectively communicating recommendations informed by data to leadership
- You’re experienced working cross functionally with internal teams to understand initiatives holistically and inform them from a digital perspective
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant area.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Broadpeak TechnologiesFull time Full day
4 year(s) or above experience Islamabad Responsibilities: Create and publish job ads in various portals Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events Coordinate with our Director Talent in USA in sourcing potential candidates in...
United Nations PakistanFull time Full day
A. Organizational Context The United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat) is mandated by the UN General Assembly to promote socially and environmentally sustainable communities, towns and cities with the goal of providing adequate shelter for all. UN-Habitat has been a...
Ionic & Angular Developer - Front-End (2 Years Professional Exp. Needed)
Seeka TechnologyFull time Full day
Company Description We are looking to hire a talented Ionic framework developer who has experience working on hybrid solutions that can work as perfectly as possible. You will be working on a big project meant to bring millions of students...