DHA PeshawarFull time Full day
13th July, 2022
Last date to apply
13th August, 2022
DHA Peshawar is seeking an energetic Software Developer to join our IT team. The role would suit a creative self-motivated individual who is looking for the opportunity to play a significant part in our expansion and long-term future. Your work will involve creating database-driven websites and online applications along with validating and testing them. You will be communicating with concerned persons of Developer’s Team regarding design/development requirements and translating these into functional and efficient applications.
Alongside the new development will be the maintenance and support of existing systems. You will be a part of the development team and will learn or improve your knowledge of website coding, design, associated technologies such as web analytics, payment gateways and API Integration with Banks.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop new and maintain current applications utilizing best practices in Object-Oriented Analysis, Design, and Programming in C#, MVC5.
- Develop and maintain ad-hoc queries, views, stored procedures, and functions.
- Create and update client reports using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS).
- Maintain documentation for IT processes and procedures.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's/Master Degree (16 years Education) in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent Degree
- Minimum 7 years' experience of developing web applications using C# .Net, MVC, .NET Core and Windows Application, Windows Services, Web API’s
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience with Payment Gateway integration
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Life Insurance
- Eid and Performance based bonuses
- Leave Encashment