Assistant/Senior Assistant Order Processing
Oxford University Press PakistanFull time Full day
About the role
This role focuses on providing customers with a quality-driven pre and post sales service, performing associated operational activities to meet overall customer service objectives and achieve customer satisfaction. The incumbent will also be identifying and recommending continuous improvement opportunities to enhance service and/or department efficiency.
The successful candidate will also be responsible to interpret and process customer orders efficiently on SAP, respond appropriately to customer complaints and queries in line with policies, procedures and service level timeframes, process and track STOs to ensure stock arrangement to facilitate orders and demand.
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in customer handling/facilitation roles.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and computer skills.
- Strong business communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to facilitate and engage customers.
Applicants should apply by completing the online recruitment form. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.