Broadpeak TechnologiesFull time Full day
7 year(s) or above experience
- Assist with the accounting month-end close and financial reporting processes.
- Able to deal according to US GAAP accounting
- Prepare and review monthly accounting journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations related to specific accounting areas
- Collaborate with FP&A and other cross-functional departments to ensure completeness of accruals
- Perform financial statement analysis and communicate findings to finance management.
- Provide financial reporting, audit, and compliance support, satisfying all requests timely and accurately with requested information
- Contribute to ad-hoc technical accounting research and analysis, including assisting in the evaluation and adoption of accounting standard updates, including documenting conclusions around complex and technical accounting areas.
- Identify areas for improvement and oversee continuous process improvement projects for areas of responsibility.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- ACCA, CA finalist
- Well versed in US GAAP accounting
- 7 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong financial modelling and Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.
Front End / Angular Developer Job
Le-CodeurFull time Full day
We are looking for a great front end Angular developer who will be responsible for the front-end part of our system. Your primary role will be the implementation of the application for webiste and mobile responsive devices with a focus...
International Rescue CommitteeFull time Full day
The IRC is seeking a Technical Director to drive the FCDO funded \'GOAL\' in Pakistan. This is a 5-year, £130 million anticipated programme, with an expected release date by October 2022, and mobilization in the first quarter of 2023. GOAL...
Operations Officer - EPI
World Health OrganizationFull time Full day
Position Title: Operations Officer - EPI Position Number:438048 OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME To optimize the implementation of WHO\'s global health mandate through establishment of monitoring of effective and responsive management, administration and supportive policies, systems and services. The objective is...