Trade Systems Analyst
British American TobaccoFull time Full day
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT PK IS LOOKING FOR A TRADE SYSTEMS ANALYST
SENIORITY LEVEL: Non management position
FUNCTION: Marketing, Global Travel Retail
LOCATION: Lahore, Pakistan
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Being at the forefront of our business, the role of Activation & Trade Marketing Distribution is to excite shoppers to buy and customers to sell our Brands, to help achieve our growth objectives. The Group A&TMD strategy is therefore built around 3 core competencies: (1) Route to Market, (2) Brand Activation and (3) Customer Management. These are reinforced through people’s capabilities and systems.
The purpose of the role is to support the execution of the A&TMD agenda through appropriate systems and process enablement.
Key success factors include:
The Trade Systems Analyst role is at the centre of the on-going A Better Tomorrow journey of GTR; ensuring it enhances all sides of its marketing efficiency and effectiveness. The role requires a strong personality with excellent strategic leadership skills.
Reports to: Customer Development Manager
Reporting Level: N/A
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Administer GTR A&TMD system in the following areas:
- Trade coverage planning
- Brand coverage planning
- Route / Territory Management
- Cycle Planning / targeting
- Visit execution
- Set up all relevant information in the A&TMD system such as new competitors, new suppliers, new outlet types, new key accounts, new territories, LOV management etc.
- TCI monitoring and Reporting.
Support the A&TMD System Utilisation Management:
- Create and maintain documentation required to utilise A&TMD system properly and deliver training to end users.
- Formalise and document the use of the A&TMD system i.e. procedures, processes, responsibilities.
- Assist A&TMD department in driving consistent use of the A&TMD system throughout the organisation by establishing appropriate local governance.
- Ensure that all relevant data are of highest quality to enable efficient and effective operation.
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports that always meet business requirements
Assist the Local Functional Support Organisation:
Ensure That the A&TMDA Systems Landscape Responds to Evolving Business Requirements:
- Execute opportunities for better enablement (usage of system, procedures, processes, ways of working).
- Recommend changes / enhancements to the A&TMDA solution.
- Act as the link between Field Force and Office teams.
- Assist in the upgrades of local A&TMD systems
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- University degree in Business, Business Information or a related field
- An understanding of Trade Marketing & Distribution field and office operation
- Field marketing/Sales experience is a plus
- Ability to influence across functions & geographies
- Solid understanding of retail environment and trends
- Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills (English)
- Pro-active, creative, and dynamic
- Analytical thinking
- Knowledge of any underlying software used in a A&TMD system
- Basic understanding of local A&TMD systems landscape, A&TMD and Marketing processes.
- Results oriented, objective based
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.