Associates in Development (AiD) Pvt. LtdFull time Full day
26th July, 2022
Last date to apply
7th August, 2022
Security, Protective Services
Associates in Development Pvt. Ltd. (AiD) is a Pakistan-based development and management consulting company which provides high-quality consulting services in the core areas of 1) Social Sectors; 2) Engineering & Infrastructure; and 3) Environment and Climate Change.
AiD has received USAID’s award for the Economic Recovery and Development Activity (ERDA), which is a five-year project designed to expand economic opportunities in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including in Newly Merged Districts (NMDs). ERDA will promote sustainable economic growth by improving agriculture sector capacity and supporting allied MSMEs in the non-agriculture sectors.
Number of Positions
Duration of contract
- A University degree in a related field is desired
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in security management on donor-funded projects within KP with previous experience overseeing security in the NMDs is highly desired
- Experience of preparing and updating project-specific and comprehensive security and safety plans and implementing security policies, procedures and protocols;
- Previous experience with USAID-funded projects preferred;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Proficiency in the use of computers and Microsoft Office software;
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and/or sensitive information;
- Field-based security and crisis management experience; and
- Good understanding of the operational context of KP and NMDs and past experience of working in the area will be preferred.
- Preferably a retired officer from Pakistan Armed Forces
- Strong computer skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Spoken Urdu and Pashto is desirable
Stationed at Peshawar project office, this person will report directly to deputy chief of party and will be responsible security related matters including coordination with law enforcement agencies.
AiD Pvt. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.