Master Data Specialist
TCP SoftwareFull time Full day
Master Data Specialist
The Master Data Administrator is responsible for supporting TCP’s go to market (GTM) function by ensuring our sales & marketing data are aligned operating with data integrity. The Revenue Systems Analyst aligns with the business strategy to provide outstanding customer service to ensure the revenue systems are properly running.
As a Master Data Specialist, you will
- Ensure master data integrity in Salesforce as well as maintaining processes to support the data quality of incoming new accounts & leads
- Identifies areas for data quality improvements, helps with the design and development of process controls associated with data integrity.
- Work with cross functional teams to understand process flows to analyze and resolve data initiatives that ensure data continuity.
- Progressively analyze the data quality for master data attributes and critical data elements to identify gaps and opportunities to improve the data quality across the company.
- Collaborate with business systems to ensure alignment of master data rules.
- Work GTM systems projects and process changes, which can include:
o System migrations / consolidations
o Reporting initiatives and enhancements
o Data integrity improvements
o Implementation of new systems/processes
o SFDC optimization and enhancements
- Ensure business requirements are effectively communicated to development teams to ensure timely delivery of value.
- Create reports to executive team members and shareholders to support recommendations
- Work on implementation projects from beginning to completion.
- Build out reports and dashboards with internal teams to provide sales teams with the necessary KPIs and reporting metrics.
- Works directly with the go-to-market (GTM) business functions such as field sales, sales operations, marketing, marketing operations and customer team to create ongoing enhancements and data integrity initiatives.
- Work with third party consultants and solution providers as needed.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Demonstrated data analytics skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel and creating complex spreadsheets to analyze data
- Familiarity with SQL; ability to write and understand queries
- Ability to respond and react to internal and external customers
- Clearly communicate & set expectations
- Ability to balance simultaneous projects, evaluate workload and prioritize tasks based on criticality
- Demonstrates highest level of detail orientation and organizational skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency to attain and exceed desired results
- Operates in a cooperative and collaborative spirit to achieve shared goals across multiple functions
- Displays excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving skills, know when to quickly act.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related function
- Minimum of 3 years of business experience
- Salesforce.com (SFDC) , Power BI and or Tableau experience preferred
- Preferred experience with sales and GTM teams
About TimeClock Plus (TCP)
For 30+ years, TCP Software has provided workforce management solutions to millions of users every day. We meet the needs of our customers by providing innovative software and hardware solutions designed to help administrators track employees, manage labor costs, and reduce compliance risk. TCP’s software suite integrates with all major payroll systems as well as our extensive portfolio of time collection solutions. From private to public sector, organizations of all sizes rely on our easy-to-use solutions designed to empower people to work better. Empowering people to work better. For more, visit www.timeclockplus.com or follow us on LinkedIn or Facebook.
TCP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- PTO and Sick leaves
- In-Patient Health insurance
- Provident fund and EOBI
- The work/life setup you need to be successful.
- A creative, collaborative, supportive environment that gives you the autonomy to explore new ideas, grow your skillset, and create outstanding results
- The chance to make a genuine impact on the company’s growth
- Plenty of challenging work and the opportunity to stretch yourself
- The opportunity to work with amazing talent in a fast-growing company that really values its team
Job Type: Full-time
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.