Associate Telecom Engineer
IbexFull time Full day
Job OverviewAssociate Telecom Engineer is responsible for supporting global telephony operations across ibex. call centers. Acting as POC for all telephony requests, be it questions or problems. The role requires Administration, troubleshooting and working on day to day operational issues, with coordinating with respective technical teams.
- Acting as POC for daily telephony issues and concerns
- Supporting Telephony Operations as Tier-2 and Tier-3
- Troubleshooting day to day operational issues with respect to Avaya and its integrated platforms
- Coordinating multiple tasks or problems with other teams globally
- Ensuring problem resolutions within SLA boundaries
- Performing telephony changes and administering PBX as per Standard procedures
- Tracking daily tasks, change requests and projects work for productivity
- Performing daily / weekly / monthly system maintenance tasks
- Preparing and maintaining accurate system and client documentation
- Supporting multiple platforms and expand knowledge as per job requirement
- Supporting Telephony Projects Fulfilling relevant project roles as per assignments
- Meeting project milestones / deadlines
- Providing daily / weekly status reports for on-going projects
- Bachelors in Telecom, IT or related field
- Certified or Trained in Avaya (preferred)
- Additional courses in Telephony / VoIP (Plus)
- Good conceptual knowledge of ACD / call center CTI technology
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills
- Flexibility and availability for working any time of day and any day of week (bulk of the work will be during night time)
- Ability to communicate affectively on complex scenarios over conference bridges
Perks & Benefits
- Bi-Annual Bonus
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.
Data Entry Operator / Computer Operator
TS CommunicationFull time Full day
We are looking for a Data Entry Operator / Computer Operator Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners Type in data provided directly from customers Create spreadsheets with large...
HN CommunicationFull time Full day
We need an agent for UK Campaign whose communication skills are good and also able to deal with customers through telemarketing. It\'s the best opportunity for students to gain experience and build up their confidence level. Male and female are...
Customer Support Specialist
HomeWorld ManagementFull time Full day
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist Job Duties & Responsibility 1. Customer Services Representative build connections on behalf of the company. 2. Identify and evaluate customers need to deliver satisfaction. 3. Maintain the verbal and written correspondence with...